C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 02:50:53 -0500
Caps don't matter. Competency does.

Cheers!

ISM

Welcome to the Cerebral Palsy mailing list!

This list is managed by four Adminstrators, Bobby Greer, Ken Barber,
Deri James and Kathy Jo Pink. We welcome you to our list. If you want
to contact one of us just send a message to:

If you would like, please feel free to introduce yourself to the
other members of the C-PALSY mailing list by posting a short
message to the list ([log in to unmask]).

If you would like to receive the mailing list in digest format
send mail to:

Leave the subject blank and as your message, enter:

    set c-palsy digest

To set your account back to individual articles, change the
message to:

    set c-palsy mail

If you would
 like to turn your account off temporarily, change
the message to:

    set c-palsy nomail

To unsubscribe, use the same address and enter the message:

   unsubscribe c-palsy

Once again, welcome to the C-PALSY mailing list which we hope
will be a valuable resource for you.

If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.