C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:22:07 -0500
The parents of a friend live in central Florida on (what used to be) a lake
in a golf course community.  During the last drought the limestone shifted
under the lake and a sinkhole developed.  The lake ran dry virtually
overnight.  Hate to think what that did to their property value!

I know my parents retired there, and they are very happy, but I think all of
the folks retiring to Florida are out-stripping the capabilities of the
natural resources.

-Kyle