C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:59:42 -0400
Ken,

  I competely understand.

          Trisha

-----Original Message-----
From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of ken barber
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parental help needed

without saying why for the ugliness of it, sara came
to the point that we just said, "fine, move out." "you
are an adult, we can not stop you from doing this, it
is your decision, but, you can't do it and stay in our
house." it was very hard. ben was watching all of
this. it was as much for him as for sara, but, it was
for both of them. she is married now and she is her
husbands and her own problem now, but, as long as she
was with us, we were the athority....

=== message truncated ===