C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:00:48 -0500
Hi Bob,

           Actually, since we tell time by Christian strandards and the
Crusades began in the 900's CE  ( CE stands for Common Era) and this counrty
wasn't even discovered prior to the 1600's  CE - and they are still at it in
places like Bosnia etc, The Vatican and Israel are currently odds, and in
this country the Southern Baptists have declared "war" on all the major
religions - insulting the daylights out of them on their major holidays ( so
this year they insulted the Jews, Hindu's and Buddhists) with tracts about
their devil worship and praying for them and trying to convert them. -
forget evil 2,000 years ago - it ain't over yet. And it won't be until
people start having an IQ that registers at least on the Richter Scale and
become capible of independent thought and accept responsiblity for their own
actions. That won't happen as long as they can cop out on a religion that
always you to blame a devil for your actions or absolve you of all
responsibity if you just believe in a dead man!

                                           Blessed Be