C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 23:02:18 EDT
In a message dated Sun, 6 May 2001  9:55:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mckinlays <[log in to unmask]> writes:

<< Hi I thought I'd ask the experts. I'm trying to print out a map from an =
internet site for Sarah. It takes up two pages across and three pages =
down. I can only get it to print out the top left hand page. I don't =
know how to adjust my printer settings or what to do to get it all to =
print out. I used Internet Explorer to find the site and my printer is a =
Hewlett Packard Deskjet 810C. I'm stumped.

I thought that the CPalsy list probably has some list members who can =
help a computer dummy out.

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer.

Regards Elizabeth

You are not a dummy, there are some things that we lack experience with.  The only thing I see that would take so much is Adobe Acrobat.  Did you try a map website for a real map?  here's a website for you:

http://www.maps.com/

Hope that helps.

Michael Jeffries