C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 10:19:35 -0400
Not only that, but also until we fix the disgraceful system of CEO's making
more money than they're worth, we will have this problem.  I don't mind them
making a living, but geez...  It's all about greed.  I'd like to see a
voluntary community, in which the rich takes care of the poor, like in the
early Christian church.