C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:37:00 EST
In a message dated 02/13/2000 3:29:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<        I have AOL and I have had trouble staying online all weekend. I
don't
 know if it's just me or if other people who are on AOL are having this
 problem too. Yesterday I couldn't access the Internet, but I was able to
 check my e-mail. I hope I don't have trouble staying on line tomorrow. Is
 anyone else having this problem?

 I've been having the same trouble Virginia.  Sometimes AOL kicks you off
suddenly and every time you get back on you can only stay on for a few
minutes before it kicks you off again.  We might be on the same access number
(Arlington), if so, that could explain why we're having the same trouble at
the same time.  I had this trouble all last week, but now it seems to be
okay.