C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:46:07 -0600
Ken,

I wonder if Bush (Rove and Cheney, et al) realize how much their
unwillingness (inability?) to listen to other viewpoints has damaged the
political process and the Republican Party.  What I hear you saying (and my
Dad saying - both fairly conservative Republicans), is that present policies
are wrong, and that there needs to be a change if the Party is to retain
credibility.

Or am I too quick to say that?  As my Dad might say, from your viewpoint, am
I "throwing the baby out with the bath water?"

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950