C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:05:48 -0800
I prefer tea over coffee myself.  Does anybody know
anything about that Red Bull drink?  I was just
wondering what was in the stuff because of all of the
commercials.  Is there caffine in it or what?

href="http://212.179.112.116/homefront/alarm-en.pdf">http://212.179.112.116/homefront/alarm-en.pdf</a>

href="http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/">http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/</a>

href="http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash">http://www.myjewishlearning.com/shamash</a>