C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:22:39 -0500
We've talked about number one millions of times and the answer never changes -
no, it's not supposed to but the affects can worsen as we age.

As for your second question - yes but you need to talk to your doctor about
them.  There are many out there - he or she will prescribe one for you if
it's the best treatment for you.  I don't know of any OTC muscle relaxants
except for herbs (as Carla will probably tell us) but I don't know too much
about those.  I'm very careful about mixing herbs with my meds

Kat