C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:45:30 -0500
Hi Kathy Jo,

  You should be aware of where all your money is, and what's happening to it. If you don't have much money -its very easy to keep track of it. I have a checking account and a saving account with the same bank. With their online banking - I can transfer money back and forth and never go to the bank. Today, you can set up so your bills are automatically deducted from your checking on a monthly basis, you can also have "pay" checks automatically deposited to your checking account, and you can see and track your balance online. A very simple budget doesn't need a fancy computer program, a pencil and piece of paper or notebook will do. You  simply make a few columns - The item you need to budget for - rent, food, travel money and next to it the amount you need for each item and the last column is a balance column where you have your starting out money and you subtract each outgoing amount. The most important thing is that you do not spend more than you have. None of this hard.

                                      Trisha