C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
James Fee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:13:39 -0500
Bob,

Thank you so much for this.  I too was a small child in the fifties.
I grew up on Long Island. The Long Island Press and the Daily News
wrapped EVERYTHING in our house, from fish heads to my Lionel trains.
Yes there was MORE snow back then, I remember in '55 when a Diesel
Engine got stuck on the LIRR near my home, they sent out a Steamer to
pull it out!!

I to still have my grandmother's hand blown ornaments, they are a
treasure.

Jim Fee