C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 23:08:04 EST
Dear Anee and all:
Speaking as a parent of a small child with CP, I really do like hearing what
you all have to say, hoping that when the time comes I remember some of it
and will be able to help Lizzy Jo when possibly others can't.  Or at least, I
might have some small idea of what she could be going through.  I think it's
a great insight that I get from all of you.  Yes, of course I truely wish
that Lizzy Jo didn't have CP( but better to have her with it, then not at
all) but that's not what the good lord had planned for what ever reason, so I
deal with all of you in hopes that I will be able to help her or at least
understand just a small bit of what is yet to come.
Cindy Bushnell and Lizzy Jo