C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:01:07 -0500
Being involved with communication devices, I know there's somethings you
don't say when you're submitting for insurance, especially systems like mine
with Windows CE and cellular phone capabilities, and that's why they're
listed as optional features you can add on later.  But for individuals like
myself who depend on attendant care anywhere we might go, I feel you could
justify a cellular phone as a medical necessity.  We're just starting to
offer communication devices with these capabilities, so it's going to be
interesting to see what happens.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net