C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:25:52 -0600
Hi everybody ,

As I told you in my last E-Mail message , my C Drive was/is damaged.  I
think ALL of my Disk Drives are damaged.  :(((( My A and D Drives were
already replaced.  I was without my computer from Tuesday to Thursday of
this past week.

I don't know what to do about a situation. . .  As you know I was in the
hospital.  Before I was admitted, I used to to work at SouthWest
Opportunities Center (This is a sheltered workshop) and I don't know if I
want to go back.  Because two of the hours , I wouldn't have anything to do
there.  Most of the people will be working most of the time.  (Most of the
people that work there are much lower functioning than I am.)
AOL Instant Messenger ScreenName KJPink
ICQ UIN # 16632777
http://homepages.msn.com/WindowsWay/kjpink/
SafetyEd International's WebSite:  http://www.safetyed.org