C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:50:30 EST
Hi everyone-

I just wanted to tell you about the newest addition to my web site as I
thought some of you might find this of great intrest.  It is a paper I wrote
for my Sociology class in 1997 and I just reformated it and put it up on
Cerebral Palsy Info Central.  I thought some of you might be intrested in
it's subject matter.

The title is: Adults with Physical DisAbilities in America Today

It's subjects include brief discussion of disability world history, social
views of physical disability through time, problems in todays educational
system, how society views physical disability today and a few other things as
well.  Much of my own "insights" are writen into the paper as well.

The url of this article is http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/socitey.html

or you can view it by going to or main page and clicking on Aging with
Cerebral Palsy and then clicking on the article's title.

I would welcome your comments on this paper if you like you can e-mail me
privetly at [log in to unmask] or you can send your comments to the list.

Yours,

Anee Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html