C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carrie Bancroft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:56:45 +1100
Hi,  I was wondering how to people cope when they need to
sit in large meetings/workshops for extended lengths of time.

I am finding it increasingly uncomfortable due to leg discomfort or
even numbness & do not look forward to the meetings.

I know I do not email very much but I do value being on the email
list as I do not have any contact with another person with C.P. so
cannot discuss different issues as they arise.

Any help would be great.

Bye,
Carrie.