C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:44:02 EST
Mag-

That's not the kind of news I want to here. I have to fly out to Texas for
Thanksgiving on Friday and I know that's not going to help.  I am  leaving at
4pm and won't get to my parents house till probably 1 am!  Yikes!  It's going
to be crazy and I just hope that this dose not get any worse.  Although I
haven't had bronchitis bbefore I know a number of people with CP who get
alot.  However everyone on campus seems to have it right now.

Anee