C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:49:53 -0700
   well, kat, someone must be pretty sure of their
jobs if they go out and buy a house. that is why it is
considered an indicator.
   bush may very well be out of touch, of course it
may be the 9 dwarfs that are out of touch. time will
tell.

i also noted in the same ny times issue this morning
that the congressional black cacous is oppsing the
only black woman to ever be nominated for justice on
the appeals court for washing dc. the second most
powerful court in the nation. an aunt jamima no doubt.