C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 13:02:34 -0600
There are also several "tells" indicating it's not KJP, the largest being
that it's signed "Kathy," not "Kathy Jo," as well as the length.  And the
"fact" she was "travelling in Spain;" Possible but not likely.
"Rules? We don' care about no stinkin' rules!"

Kendall

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.