C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:01:08 +0800
On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:32:54AM -0400, Magenta Raine wrote:
    Hiya Rayna, how's our sunny gal?

Not feeling too sunny at the moment - winter's on the way, and I'm
feeling it emotionally and physically. :-(  Although I am feeling a
little better emotionally, it helps a lot having my email back.  In a
bit of pain with my shoulders and neck.  Frustrating because I know
massage would fix me up, but can't afford it.  Have asked my parents
for financial assistance, but I haven't heard from them since they
moved back to NZ nearly two months ago.  Still, I'll tough it out.

    business is slow, but I'm learning how to advertise, and that ought to help
    some.

Good luck, it'll be fantastic if you can become financially
independent with this business, and what a great way to learn new
skills!

Rayna