C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen K. Perlow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:01:07 EDT
Bravo Joy! You cut right to the chase on this issue. There IS value in both
serious AND banter posts.The trick is to find a balance between the two
extremes.We could all take a lesson from you. You have insight far beyond
your years.

Karen :)

In a message dated 04/20/2001 1:02:37 PM Central Daylight Time,