C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:08:29 -0800
sorry, i replied before i read this. kendall and i
politically close. ouch, to think it.
again, i am at least at least an amature student of
history.
and dollar for dollar, studies show that treatment is
a more cost effective why of reducing drug use. let me
say i do not advocate anyone using drugs, but we r
losing our "war" on drugs.