C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:58:50 -0800
--- Dave & Tammy Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> I had meant to send this to the whole list  but
> accidentally sent it just to
> Kat. She  has already responded to me privately and
> I will leave it to her
> to give her response here on the list if she wishes.
<SNIP>

 Kat,
> I understand what you are saying but this is an
> adult list for those that
> have CP. I think that parents that have kids with CP
> realized this when they
> joined the list and  would have to realize that
> mature adult subjects do
> come up and should be able to be addressed without
> being embarrassed or
> worried about kids.

 Actually,I learned about C-palsy from the Childrens
Disability mailing lists. This is a cut and paste job
of the discription of C-Palsy from that  list

C-PALSY
Listserv for parents who have a child with Cerebral
Palsy. Archives.
Instructions: Send the message, SUBSCRIBE C-PALSY Your
Name to [log in to unmask] or subscribe
online.
Listowner: Bill McGarry [log in to unmask]

I've learned C-palsy isn't for parents per se but this
is a great list because the people who participate are
respectful of each others beliefs( unless it's
politics than it seems to be my way or the  highway
;-)
I trust all to be discrete if they wish to post on
this subject and not turn it into a pornographic
thread.
Joanne