C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:11:46 -0400
Well, I don't crunch numbers, just report 'em.  I leave the number
manipulations to my managers.

Actually, we have a very stringent set of rules for financial reporting, and
the company has a department of auditors who are constantly auditing our
operations.  One of the cornerstones of our business is integrity, and it's
continuously presented as a corporate value to the employees.

Kat