C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:10:00 -0400
I'm late getting in on this thread - took a few days off so hubby could go on his annual "fishing" trip (more beer than bait, if you know what I mean, lol).

Thanks for the invite to join your Cabinet, Bobby. I'm thinking instead I could just wangle a post as the Canadian Ambassador to the States. What do you think? If I could get dual citizenship I suppose I would want External Affairs ( or whatever the US equivalent is).   ;-)

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/13/00 05:27PM >>>
Kyle, you(Karen), Mag, David, and I would say Yvonne, but she's Canadian. Steve
could Sec of Treasury and Beth Theirs our surgeon general. LOL

Any other suggestions?

Bobby