C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Bubis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 19:28:17 EDT
Hi Bobby,

I had tried to email you off-list in hopes of not cluttering the list &
because I get the list in the daily digest format, but it seems not to have
been fruitful to do so.......:(

I waited til you got back from New Orleans to ask for recommendations on
"must sees" in New Orleans".  I'm going for a week this coming Sunday.  We've
asked people who've been, but sounds like you may have been a few times.  We
checked out a few guidebooks from the library & looked online at websites on
New Orleans.  However, we don't want to get sucked in by the touristy
gimmicks.  Any tours you feel are worthwhile?  Seems to be so many walking
tours, cemetary tours, ghost tours..........how to choose the best ones??

Restaurants that are a must?  Bella Luna was recommended as a romantic
restaurant.  Have you been?  Cafe du Monde has been mentioned lots.  My
parents predict we'll be there everyday for breakfast or a snack.

Would it be worthwhile to rent a car for a day to explore the city &/or
outlying areas?

Sorry for soooooo many questions.  I just want to make the most of our visit.
 Who knows when we'll get back w/so many other cities we still want to see.
thanks for any help,
=)Darlene