C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:20:42 -0500
Been to Reston before?  It's like the "Twilight Zone".  Can't have any
business signs or exposed storefront because it's a "planned community".
First time I was there it took me two hours to find the Tandem Computers
building.  It's close enough to Manassas that you can easily get to the
battlefield in a half an hour.