C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:57:01 EST
I don't get it.  Are we now going to Bianca's for Christmas?  Is that the
inducement for us to feel compelled to answer these questions?

I will do this, but tell Bianca that these are the conditions:

1.  Invitation to Bianca's for Christmas dinner/supper/whatever she calls it.

2.  That I will not be asked to sit at the kiddy table for Christmas
dinner/supper/whatever she calls it.

3.  That after dinner/supper/whatever she calls it, I am provided with an
easy chair, and that I be HMFIC of the TV remote, even if I fall asleep.

4.  Kitchen raiding privileges in the middle of the night.

These are my conditions.

Betty

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam