C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:46:36 -0400
Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to, Bobby.  I'm so "wigged-out" about the whole
deal that I'm starting to forget which doctor says what.  Matter of fact, I
can hardly remember what happened yesterday.  I put in a "leave request"
today for time that I thought I missed this previous Monday (two days ago),
when in fact it was Monday the 14th!  Oy! LOL!

Kyle