C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Orzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:51:55 -0500
 I am wondering if people on this listserv could give me some feedback with
a question that I have. I am looking for any place that have
Microenterprizes for people who have developmental disabilities.This is to
help them set up in business and become businesspeople.

If anyone has ANY information on this. please contact me. You could reach me
at:

NYS Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
44 Holland Ave
Albany, NY 12229
Att: Michael Orzel
518 473-1973