C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:26:06 -0400
It sounds like you're off to a good start, Anthony. :)  I'm pleased
for you!

Kat

On 13 Apr 2006, at 23:08, Anthony Arnold wrote:

Last night, I had only 4.5 hours of sleep, I woke up wide awake, but the
doctor did tell me to expect this for the first week or two until the
medicine balances itself.  I had to force myself to eat last night's
supper
and today's lunch, and tonight we had pizza and I had 3 or 4 big
pieces and
a iced tea to drink, and now I'm having a coke.  Tonight I had to work
again, and it was surprising how much more calmer I was on especially
calls
that didn't go my way, before I acted calm just for customers and it was
difficult not to swear.  I had another positive visit with my
parents, and
helped mom with one of her student's communication devices, and it
was the
first time I let her do it while I explained the steps.  I did do some
complaining about not feeling 100%, but I didn't blame anyone, I know
this
is necessary just like my wheelchair is :)

I'm going to try to go to bed soon.  I have somethings to do and work
again
tomorrow, but I'll e-mail sometime.

Thanks,
Anthony