C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:29:46 +0000
Hi Wanda,

Ryan sounds great.

I'm Deri, the resident Welshman. Another computer programmer (we're rather
"over represented" on this list!!). An Associate Director in the UK's largest
private client stockbrokers (part of Barclays Bank).

Chip in whenever you feel like it - the more the merrier.

Cheers

Deri

PS Pretty frazzled after a 6hr meeting today. Still I think I managed to spray
the working lunch over all and sundry - good job I'm not self conscious!!