C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:24:38 -0700
I'm one of the new members; thanks for the welcome messages.

A brief intro: I'm 37; athetoid/spastic cp quad; live in Berkeley CA; work
part-time as a counselor at a community college (I have a masters in counseling)
and part-time as the worship service director at my church (about 20 hours/week
total ~ plenty for me). I like reading, music, gardening.....  I've been dating
a guy for almost five years and we're in the process of deciding whether to
marry (the time is ripe).  I'd be interested in hearing from others with
severeish cp who have a nondisabled spouse.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome.
Pam