C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:34:48 +0000
Kat,

This would be covered under the ADA and the Air Carrier Access Act. The
ACAA has more enforcement provisions than the ADA, but in either case, the
injured party needs to at least file a complaint. I really wish Tuitel had
done that, as now the next person who is subject to this type of
discrimination has to start from the ground up.

The ADA Amendments Act dealt with some of the problems with the ADA
(definitions of disbility, mostly), but it didn't add enforcement
provisions. 8-{((}