C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:36:39 EST
In a message dated 03/13/2000 11:11:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Do you realize how lame
 > this sounds?  PETA is so worried about the safety of cows

 Outside of the ethical question of alcohol vs. milk.....Doesn't it hurt the
 cow to NOT be milked...Don't think PETA really thought that one
 through....you sure this isn't a hoax?
 Joanne

Maybe they mean the way that cows are milked or something.  I don't know  --
I have always been under the impression that dairy cows have happy lives.

My first impression is that this accusation against dairy farmers is udderly
ridiculous.

But I don't think cows should be drinking beer anymore.  It's terrible.  We
can't have drunken cows roaming the streets.  The next thing you know they
will try something harder, like marijuana.  After that, who knows...

Cows on crack.

Crack Cow.  Wait -- that's a city.