C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:03:25 -0700
The main problem, Elisabeth, is that I HAVE asked for their Service Dog
policy, and they won't give it to me. The person in Admin says she can't
get it off the computer network, but that I can have Gillis with me with
CONDITIONS, but won't tell me what those conditions are, because of the SD
policy being not available.

Oh, I have two people that are probably turning the hospital upside down
right about now. Both are heavy Service Dog Advocates, and when I had a
problem with Motel 6, 3 hours after I posted about it, the company revised
the policy listed in their hotel directory, and I got an apology. :)

You're right about the stress. I'd already planned to not have Gillis with
me, but with this problem, I may keep him with me one night, and then
Gillis will not be staying the entire time with me, he's being kennelled at
a local place, and when we went to LA in October, he had a blast!!!

I'll sure be glad when he's better trained than he is now... If it's not
too hot today, we'll work on stays outside. :)

Dana Marshall
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/5326