C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:12:13 -0500
Just another manifestation of an overweight population!  I read an article
in the Newsweek site about the proposed food pyramid proffered by the
Harvard School of Public Medicine - deemphasises pasta and rice and other
refined grains and emphasises veggies, unrefined grains and nuts.  My kind
of diet.  I honestly believe that the emphasis on pasta and rice and other
refined grains in the past ten years has been a great disservice to the
American population.

Kat