C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 13:20:59 PDT
Hi all:
I am looking for some information.  Has anyone here ever had their child
admitted to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia PA or St. Louis Children's
in Missuori.  I am considering having a rhizotomy done at one of these 2
places and needed to know general info.  (admissions process, billing
procedure, what you thought of the nurses, parking, etc.)  Thanks for all
your help.  If you belong to more than one of the above listserves, I
apologize for duplication.
Brightest Blessings,
David