C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:50:39 -0800
Meir, you're correct about your father... but what makes you believe we inheirted that land, when most of israel came from european descendants. Do we belong there any more than the people in gaza? I think not. and it's your kind of thinking that perpetuates the violence as much as hamas. do you not understand that inflaming arab hatred will surely bring further violence, and g-d forbid more attacks like 9-11?

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
Tamar Mag Raine