C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 01:23:23 -0400
OK I think that no matter what happens in the matter of civil unions
and legal marriages, a line will be drawn at the age of consent.  I
honestly think it's no one else's business what a consenting adult
does in his or her private life but a child is another matter.

And yes, I support gay marriages and I think it's high time that we
allow a† least civil unions.  I think we are creating a lot of hurt
by not supporting gay unions.   Ken, it's not just homosexuals who
want gay civil unions but also straight people who think they should
be allowed legal rights to properties and assets the same as
straight married couples.

Kat