C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 09:44:22 -0700
i know you are not a christian, but, i am sure you know that we are required to pray for our leaders and it does not depend on their performance. i have found that no matter how much i disagree with what one of them does, it is impossible to be bitter and hate someone for whom you are regularly praying.
  some of what i see though can only be described as hate and it sometimes comes from folks that love to speak of tolerance.
  i must disagree with you on the bush/gore thing.  that was driven by mr gore not accepting the decision of the voters. it was close but has been proven over and over that bush won. that is where quite a bit of the hate we have seen was seeded.
  the fact that he was a "c" student has been played up. i will point out that his grades were better than mr kerry's once they were released. a c student at yale is better than a "b" studfent at some others schools. this continual bringing up of this inconsequecial fact is a sign of hate. something you just got through saying you did not do. also the rathergate thing you are buying into with forged documents for the whole awol national guard thing, was a hate motivated thing. i really don't think you will appreciate me going on answering your post, so i'll stop.

by the way Palin does hive a very high approval rate in alaska, but yes, you'll find someone who did not like her. ask the former republican governor what he thinks.