C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tyson Treasure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:50:44 -0600
Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I'm new to the list and thought
I would introduce myself.  My name is Tyson Treasure, I have relatively mild
CP, and am in a power wheelchair.  I am 19 years old, and a student at
Truman State University majoring in Computer Science(Basically I right
computer software), in Kirksville, MO.  I attended public grade school and
high school, and attended entirely mainstream classes with only the
assistance of a personal aide.  I would like to meet new people(particularly
those who share similar experience).  My personal email address is
[log in to unmask]  I am also on ICQ at #1858208.  Feel free to contact
me anytime.

Sincerely,
Tyson Treasure.