C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:53:01 -0600
I know that drug companies make billions on the manufacture and sale of
drugs like Cox-2's, but even if Merck only stopped selling it in the US,
after a $229 million verdict (assuming the award isn't reduced), will it
be cost effective for them to continue manufacturing it?

Kendall

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950