C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:56:20 -0400
Hi all,

I missed the original post here.  (I do actually read my e-mail
sometimes...) Can someone fill me in?  Are we talking about Dorzal
rhizotomy?  How old is your daughter, Elaine? Have we discussed Botox?  I
will reserve comment until I know more details, but I do agree with Anne and
Mag's comments.

Thanks,

Jill Jacobs

** I trimmed most of the previous mail, just left enough to jog memories.**