C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:54:36 -0700
rezco, i spelled it wrong. big obama fundraiser.

seems tony rezco and barry bought some property together. barry got his for 300 grand below market while tony paid more for the property next door from the same seller. some of that gets "sold" to obama. then like magic rezco gets about 14 mill in federal housing grants. nothing unusual. politics chicago style. of course the media has did their usual due dilligence to to investigate this.

yep, journalist will always get to the bottom of everything. sure they will.