C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:39:43 -0500
Here! Here!  I'll drink to that!

Becky,

Please take this in the tone it's intended:  You are welcome to weigh in
with your two cents as long as your "attacks" aren't personal or vulgar.  We
haven't forgotten about the global nature of this list.  If, say Deri, wants
to chime in about Scottish Nationalism (dear to mine own heart), more power
to him!  I'm sure there will be lively discussion on that front as well.

I don't believe the list has a political agenda--though some of the list
members might.  Curious, though, how could someone here make you change your
vote?  I'm sure once the democratic primaries get rolling we'll have lively
discussions there as well.

Since I have to be at work, yet I'm dying with the flu, I'm going to have a
nice toddy at lunch and drink it in your honor!

To Becky!  Huzzah!

-Kyle