C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:12:06 -0700
a last one before my trip.

Bank Robbery

A man walks in a Bank, gets in line, and when it was his turn he
pulls Out a gun and ROBS the Bank!

To make sure that he would not get caught later, he turns around and
Asks The next customer in line:

'Did you see me Rob this Bank?'

The customer replies,'YES!'  The bank robber raises his gun,
points it right between his eyes and BANG!!!!!...... SHOOTS HIM DEAD!

He quickly moves to the next customer in line and says to the man:
'DID YOU SEE ME ROB THIS BANK????'

The customer ALSO replies,'I CAN NOT LIE. YES I DID!'  The
bank robber raises his gun, points it right between his eyes as well and
BANG!!!!!...... SHOOTS HIM DEAD TOO!

He quickly moves to the next customer in line and says to the guy:
'DID YOU SEE ME ROB THIS BANK????'

The man calmly responds... 'No, somehow, I missed it......but my
wife here did!'