C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Glenn Moscoso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:19:08 -0500
Announcing…

AbilityQuest, Inc. is a Georgia non-profit aimed at meeting the need for social
outlets and experiences for adults who happen to have physical disabilities.
AbilityQuest is currently awaiting IRS 501c(3) status.
AbilityQuest provides monthly events to its participants.  These events range
from bowling nights to an afternoon play at the Fox Theater.  The mission of
our organization is to provide a healthy and positive atmosphere that
empowers individuals with disabilities to be their best in their quest for
success.

Come Join the Fun!

AbilityQuest is actively recruiting new participants and volunteers.  Our first
event will be In January of 2009.  At this time AbilityQuest is servicing Barrow,
Clarke, Gwinnett, and Hall counties with plans to expand to more counties in
the future.

If you and/or know of someone who would like to participate or volunteer
please visit our website www.AbilityQuest.org, email: [log in to unmask] or
call 770.225.1747