C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:34:09 EST
Sorry about that scrambled message

Subj: Fwd: Survey, I am sending this to both your email addresses
Date: 1/19/2003 9:02:17 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: <A HREF="mailto:LaylaMabry">LaylaMabry</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:MJeff25916">MJeff25916</A>

Disabled Students and the Vocational Rehabilitation Program

The following survey is being conducted for social work research class and is
designed to gain information for Lori Mabry. This is anonymous, so please do
not write your name on the survey. If you have any questions, concerns or
comments, please call Dr. Lancaster’s office at 615-904-8394.

This survey should be returned to Lori Mabry by one of the following options:
· Mailed to MTSU PO Box A938
· Emailed to <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
· Emailed to <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>

Please use these responses to answer each of the statements below:
* Strongly disagree – (SD)
* Disagree – (D)
* Agree – (A)
* Strongly Agree – (SA)

1. My local vocational rehabilitation office has a caring staff

SD D A SA

2. My caseworker spent an adequate amount of time on my case

SD D A SA

3. I am pleased with my personal plan

SD D A SA

4. Vocational rehabilitation is fair to everybody

SD D A SA

5. I am happy with the services at my school

SD D A SA

6. My school has too many rules regarding the vocational rehabilitation
program

SD D A SA

7. Vocational rehabilitation should only spend money on people with mild
handicaps

SD D A SA

8. Vocational rehabilitation should help people find jobs

SD D A SA

9. Vocational rehabilitation should not pay for people over 25 to go to
school

SD D A SA

Please use these responses to answer each of the statements below:
* Yes – (Y)
* Maybe – (M)
* No – (N)

10. Most people on vocational rehabilitation never get a job

Y M N

11. The vocational rehabilitation program shows favor to people with mild
handicaps

Y M N

12. My caseworker gives me good advice

Y M N

13. I undergo an evaluation every year

Y M N

14. My caseworker always has time for me

Y M N

15. My caseworker threatens to cut my services

Y M N

Demographics

16. Age
17. Gender
18. Type of disability
19. Type of needs to assist your class work
20. Type of caregiver service
21. Hours a semester
22. State of primary residence
23. Income